OJJDP Observes Child Abuse Prevention Month
Watch a video of Administrator Listenbee discussing the importance of trauma-informed assessment and interventions within the juvenile justice system in this issue of OJJDP News @ a Glance. Watch Now.
- OJP funding programs and evaluations
- Training and technical assistance resources
- Publications and multimedia features
- And more
OJP Funding Now Available
OJP bureaus and offices have begun releasing solicitations for FY 2016 funding programs.
See the current opportunities
Register to Stay Informed
Join the NCJRS community to stay informed about new publications, grants and funding opportunities, and other news and announcements.
Register now to receive emails from the Federal sponsors.
Director’s Corner: Making Progress on Understanding and Investigating Sexual Assault
During National Sexual Assault Awareness Month (April), learn about how NIJ is contributing to sexual assault awareness and improvements in evidence collection and processing, including the value in testing previously unsubmitted sexual assault kits, the importance of victim-centered approaches, and the necessity of properly trained medical personnel. Read Director Rodriguez’s message.
- Attorney General releases National Strategy for Child Exploitation Prevention and Interdiction
- OVC provided more than $377,000 to promote local community awareness of crime victims’ rights and services during the National Crime Victims’ Rights Week 2016
- The Department of Justice has designated April 24-30, 2016, as National Reentry Week
- National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X) Implementation Assistance Program: Phase II - Support for State Programs
Applications due: June 3, 2016
- Continuation of the Federal Justice Statistics Program
Applications due: June 6, 2016
- Survey of Prison Inmates Statistical Support Center
Applications due: June 10, 2016
- Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
Applications due: June 13, 2016
- Project Beacon: Increasing Services to American Indian and Alaska Native Victims of Sex Trafficking
Applications due: June 21, 2016
See the OJP Current Funding Opportunities page for more.