Submit a nomination by July 31, 2016 Learn More
OJJDP Observes Child Abuse Prevention Month
Watch a video of Administrator Listenbee discussing the importance of trauma-informed assessment and interventions within the juvenile justice system in this issue of OJJDP News @ a Glance. Watch Now.
OJP Funding Now Available
OJP bureaus and offices have begun releasing solicitations for FY 2016 funding programs.
See the current opportunities
Register to Stay Informed
Join the NCJRS community to stay informed about new publications, grants and funding opportunities, and other news and announcements.
Register now to receive emails from the Federal sponsors.
Medal of Valor Awarded
President Obama awarded the Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor to 13 public safety officers who exhibited exceptional courage in saving and protecting others, going above and beyond the call of duty. Watch the ceremony.
- See remarks delivered by Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch at the May 23, 2016, White House event on 21st Century Policing
- BJS’s correctional health data highlighted in American Jails magazine
- Submit nominations for the 2017 Crime Victims' Service Awards by July 31, 2016
- Attorney General releases National Strategy for Child Exploitation Prevention and Interdiction
iGuides Now Available
The Model Programs Guide iGuides (Implementation Guides) highlight steps to take before program/practice identification or implementation. Learn more about the iGuides and access the first on School-Based Bullying Prevention.
- National Mentoring Resource Center
Application deadline extended to: June 14, 2016
- Smart on Juvenile Justice: Age of Criminal Responsibility Training and Technical Assistance
Applications due: July 7, 2016
See the OJP Current Funding Opportunities page for more.