Submit a nomination by August 15, 2016 Learn More
OJJDP Administrator Robert Listenbee affirms OJJDP’s commitment to ensure that every youth involved with the juvenile justice system has early access to well-qualified counsel and quality postdisposition representation. Read his Message
See our Justice Events page for access to information about upcoming webinars, conferences, and trainings on a variety of topics.
Register to Stay Informed
Join the NCJRS community to stay informed about new publications, grants and funding opportunities, and other news and announcements.
Register now to receive emails from the federal sponsors.
Learn About Vision 21 Accomplishments
The goal of OVC's Vision 21 initiative is to expand the vision and impact of the crime victim assistance field. Learn more about Vision 21 and its accomplishments:
- Apply by July 28 for a position at NIJ helping to further develop NIJ’s violence against women research portfolio
- Nominate a public safety officer for the Medal of Valor by July 30
- Submit nominations for the 2017 Crime Victims' Service Awards by July 31, 2016
- Social science researchers can apply for a detail position at NIJ supporting sexual assault and forensic science projects
Support for PSOB Programs Available
BJA has released the following solicitations to support Public Safety Officers’ Benefits (PSOB) Programs. Applications for both are due by August 11. Learn more:
- Resources available for the officers, their families, and others impacted by the mass shooting in Dallas, Texas
- Ballistics Toolmark Research Database now available providing open access to bullet and cartridge case data
- Blog: Supporting LGBTQI-GNC Youth within the Juvenile Justice System
- Director's Corner: Explaining the Recent Rise in Violent Crime