Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS) Available
FY 2017 CTAS funding is now available to support public safety projects in Indian country. Applications are due by February 28, 2017.
OJP Funding Now Available
OJP bureaus and offices have begun releasing solicitations for FY 2017 funding programs. Visit the OJP Funding Resource Center to learn about these and future opportunities.
National Crime Victims' Rights Week (NCVRW)
NCVRW will take place April 2-8, 2017. Visit the NCVRW site to view this year’s color palette, download the 2017 Theme Poster, and sign up for the NCVRW mailing list.
Register to Stay Informed
Join the NCJRS community to stay informed about new publications, grants and funding opportunities, and other news and announcements.
Register now to receive emails from the federal sponsors.
Web Forum: Utilizing OVC Publishing Guidelines for Effective Communication
On December 14, 2016, at 2 p.m. (eastern time), Adrian Wilairat and Karen Eisenhut Evans will discuss the use of OVC Publishing Guidelines for effective communications. This web forum will provide an opportunity for grantees and other interested parties to ask questions about working with OVC to publish materials.
- Global Survey of Sex Offender Registration and Notification Systems
- Baseline Specifications for Law Enforcement Service Pistols with Security Technology
- Publicly Funded Forensic Crime Laboratories: Quality Assurance Practices, 2014
- Publicly Funded Forensic Crime Laboratories: Resources and Services, 2014
Impaired Driving Resources Available
During National Impaired Driving Prevention Month (December), see the Impaired Driving Special Feature for information and resources on the impact and prevention of driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs and what is being done to enforce related laws.
- Field-Initiated Research and Evaluation Program
- National AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program
- Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes
See the OJP Current Funding Opportunities page for more.