Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS) Available
FY 2016 CTAS funding is now available to support public safety projects in Indian Country. Learn more and apply by February 23, 2016. Learn More
National Youth Justice Awareness Month
Watch OJJDP Administrator Robert L. Listenbee and youth leader Brittany Claybrooks discuss the significance of President Obama's historic proclamation in this issue of OJJDP News @ a Glance. Watch Video
National Crime Victims' Rights
Week (NCVRW)April 10-16, 2016
During NCVRW, communities hold events to honor crime victims and promote awareness of victims' rights. Visit the NCVRW site to learn more and to get involved.
Use the OJP Award Data page to learn about OJP funding awards dating back to FY 1993. You can search by year, bureau/office, solicitation, or awardee location.
Register to Stay Informed
Join the NCJRS community to stay informed about new publications, grants and funding opportunities, and other news and announcements.
Register now to receive emails from the Federal sponsors.
Helping Victims of Mass Violence and Terrorism Toolkit Available
A multidisciplinary resource for a range of professionals, this toolkit provides the field with a framework, strategies, and resources to:
- prepare and establish partnerships before an incident;
- respond to victims’ needs in the immediate aftermath of an incident; and
- provide recovery strategies for longer-term victim healing.
- Nominations are now being accepted for National Missing Children’s Day awards (OJJDP)
- $1.5 million in federal grants awarded to support violence prevention efforts in Baltimore, MD
- Learn about NIJ’s support of projects to help protect schools and students and sign up to stay informed about associated research findings and programs
Director’s Corner: Upcoming Solicitations for Fiscal Year 2016
In her current message, Director Nancy Rodriguez announces some key shifts at NIJ, specifically as they relate to FY 2016 funding opportunities. Read the Director’s Corner message to learn more and to access NIJ’s 2016 research priorities.
Improving Justice in Indian Country
During National Native American Heritage Month, find out how the Department of Justice is working to improve public safety in Indian Country: