skip navigation


Is equipment available to police for drug enforcement purposes?
Equipment that can be used by state and local law enforcement agencies for drug enforcement and other activities is available through the Federal government's 1122 and 1033 Programs. Also visit the Surplus Property Donation Program page.

Last Updated: March 23, 2012

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question