skip navigation

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


How can I obtain a copy of my Grant Payment History Report?
For a copy of your Grant Payment History Report and for any questions you may have concerning grantee/vendor payments, please contact the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) Customer Service Center at (800) 458-0786 (press menu option 2) or via e-mail at

When you call or e-mail, you will need to provide your organization's Office of Justice Programs (OJP) vendor number, grant number(s), and a fax number. Once your information is received, a Grant Payment History Report will be faxed to your organization with the draw down summaries.

Last Updated: May 9, 2013

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question