skip navigation

Justinfo Subscribe to Stay Informed

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


I am a parent concerned about my child's drug use. Do you have resources that can assist me?
Resources designed to assist parents who are concerned about a child's drug use include the following resources from the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: You may also call the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids' bilingual, toll-free helpline for parents at 855-378-4373.

Finally, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) operates a telephone hotline and Web site to assist in locating drug treatment programs throughout the United States if this is something you feel you need. The hotline number is 800-662-HELP. To access program information via the Internet, please visit the Treatment Facility Locator Web site.

Last Updated: July 3, 2014

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question