skip navigation

Justinfo Subscribe to Stay Informed

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


Which states offer separate housing for juveniles incarcerated in adult facilities?
The number of states that maintain separate housing for youth at adult facilities can be found in Juveniles in Adult Prisons and Jails: A National Assessment, a Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) report. See the Juvenile Justice: Corrections/Detention section of our site for additional information.

Last Updated: November 14, 2012

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question