skip navigation

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


Aside from the police, to whom should elder abuse be reported?
Information about and contacts for elder abuse hotlines are available on the State Resources section of the National Center on Elder Abuse website. For additional information about elder abuse, see the NCJRS Elder Abuse Special Feature and the Department of Justice's Elder Justice Initiative site.

Last Updated: June 8, 2015

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question