skip navigation

Justinfo Subscribe to Stay Informed

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


To whom do I report predatory lending?
To report mortgage lending abuses, including predatory lending, contact the appropriate agency listed on the Predatory Lending section of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Web site.

Additional information is available from the Center on Responsible Lending and the Crime: Fraud section of our Web site.

Last Updated: November 22, 2011

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question