skip navigation

Justinfo Subscribe to Stay Informed

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


How do I file a complaint against a state or local judge/magistrate?
If you feel that a judge or magistrate has exhibited bias or unethical behavior and you wish to file a complaint, contact the appropriate agency within your state. A directory of State Judicial Conduct Organizations can be found on the American Judicature Society (AJS) Web site.

Last Updated: May 30, 2008

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question