skip navigation

Justinfo Subscribe to Stay Informed

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


How do I file a complaint against a Federal judge?
If you wish to file a complaint against a Federal Judge, contact the Clerk of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the judicial circuit in which the judge presides. Please visit the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts' Court Links page for a directory of Federal Appeals Courts by circuit.

Last Updated: May 30, 2008

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question