skip navigation


Where can I find data on alcohol-related crashes and fatalities?
Statistics on alcohol-related crashes and fatalities are available from the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA) within the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). See the NCSA Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Data Resource Page for access to publications and data on the topic.

Also see the Crime: Driving Under the Influence and Impaired Driving Special Feature sections of our site for additional information.

Last Updated: December 1, 2017

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question