skip navigation

Justinfo Subscribe to Stay Informed

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


Who can assist my organization in obtaining state juvenile justice funding?
You can obtain assistance in applying for state juvenile justice funding by contacting your state Juvenile Justice Specialist. Contact information for each state's Juvenile Justice Specialist can be found on the State Contacts section of the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) Web site.

Last Updated: September 27, 2010

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question