skip navigation


How do I report internet crime?
See the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) site and the Report a Crime section of the U.S. Department of Justice site for information about how and where to report online crime.

If you wish to report online child sexual exploitation, visit the CyberTipline section of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children website.

Last Updated: November 15, 2018

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question