skip navigation

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


How can I obtain a copy of a past grant application that was submitted?
To obtain information about Office of Justice Program (OJP) grantees, applications, and the administration of OJP funds, you need to file a request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The OJP Office of the General Counsel is responsible for administering FOIA for all OJP bureaus and offices. You can reach the FOIA Requester Service Center at 202-307-6235.

To submit FOIA requests via hardcopy, please use the following means:

Fax: (202) 307-1419

Mailing address:
Office of Justice Programs
Office of the General Counsel
Attention: FOIA Staff
810 7th St., NW
Room 5400
Washington, DC 20531

Last Updated: September 27, 2010

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question