skip navigation

Juvenile Justice


results per page 
  • Where can I find resources on the deterrence theory of crime?
    Resources on the deterrence theory of crime are available by conducting a search of our Abstracts Da... Read More
    Last Updated: June 24, 2013

  • Are there programs that will prevent a passport from being issued for a child without parental consent?
    The Department of State's Children’s Passport Issuance Alert Program (CPIAP) works to prevent intern... Read More
    Last Updated: June 18, 2010

  • How many juvenile status offenders are in residential placement?
    Statistics on residential placement of juvenile status offenders are available in Juvenile Residenti... Read More
    Last Updated: November 27, 2012

  • Is official information on AMBER Alerts or the AMBER Alert program available on any social networking sites?
    Facebook offers subscribers notification of AMBER Alerts in their geographical areas. To receive AMB... Read More
    Last Updated: January 15, 2014

  • Where can I locate resources on tobacco prevention?
    Resources on tobacco prevention can be found on the Smoking and Tobacco Use Web site from the Center... Read More
    Last Updated: June 20, 2013

  • How can I view the 2005 Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) teleconference, "Strategies, Programs, and Resources to Prevent Truancy?"
    You can view the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) teleconference for fr... Read More
    Last Updated: June 29, 2010

  • Are statistics available on juvenile status offenses?
    Statistics on juvenile status offenses can be found in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) ann... Read More
    Last Updated: February 25, 2014

  • Who can assist me when I'm not receiving child support payments that are due to me?
    Your State Child Support Enforcement (State CSE) Office can assist with child support enforcement is... Read More
    Last Updated: May 30, 2008

  • What can I do to help my friend who I think is using/abusing drugs or alcohol?
    Information about how you can help your friend is available on the How to Help a Friend section of t... Read More
    Last Updated: March 24, 2014

  • My child was molested by his father, and I do not want him to have visitation rights. What can I do?
    Because your question is legal in nature, we cannot be of any direct assistance. Please contact Chil... Read More
    Last Updated: February 8, 2011

results per page 
1...13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21...24
April 3, 2014