skip navigation


Violent Crime > Stalking


  • How do I obtain an order of protection?
    To obtain an order of protection, please contact your local district attorney or prosecutor's offic... Read More
    Last Updated: December 31, 2012

  • Who can I contact to help me develop a safety plan?
    If your local police department employs a victim advocate, he/she maybe able to help you develop a s... Read More
    Last Updated: November 22, 2011

  • Where can I find research on violence against women?
    Information about research conducted on violence against women is available in the Compendium of Research on Violence Against Women, 1993-Present... Read More
    Last Updated: December 27, 2011

  • What can I do if I am a victim of stalking?
    If you are a victim of stalking, call your local police department's emergency number (911) to repor... Read More
    Last Updated: November 25, 2011

  • What kind of behavior is considered stalking?
    Comprehensive information about stalking is available in the Office of Community Oriented Policing S... Read More
    Last Updated: January 8, 2013

  • Where can I locate information on cyberstalking?
    Information on cyberstalking is available on the Cyberbullying and Cyberstalking section of the NCJR... Read More
    Last Updated: May 13, 2011

January 8, 2013