Skip to main content
Phone or Mail
Browse By Topics
SEARCH Q & A
GRANTS & FUNDING
/ Event Details
U.S. Department of Justice Accessing Grants to Strengthen Tribal Justice System Capacity Workshop
January 06, 2020 - January 07, 2020
U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
Anchorage Federal Building - Social Security Office/Annex Building
The Department of Justice is facilitating a series of workshops designed to provide tribes tools and guidance to increase access to grant funding and other resources to improve tribal justice systems.
Class size is limited.
Pre-registration is required for the workshops and is limited to one attendee per tribe.
Each workshop, led by Department of Justice staff and experienced technical assistance providers, will focus on:
- Strategic planning to support a strong program design
- Writing a proposal
- Grant writing tips
DOJ funding opportunities and training and technical assistance resources
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Execute the grant writing process and application submission process for the Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS)
- Identify required forms for CTAS application
- Consider budget requirements and differentiate between allowable and unallowable costs
- Establish a program sustainability plan
Deadline to pre-register for workshops is 11:59 p.m. EST, December 11.
The Department of Justice CTAS Committee will review all pre-registrations and will send an email advising registrants on their selection status on or around December 18, 2019.
Registrants should NOT make non-refundable travel arrangements until they receive a confirmation on their selection status
Fox Valley Technical College
Back To Results Page