Skip to main content
Phone or Mail
Browse By Topics
SEARCH Q & A
GRANTS & FUNDING
/ Event Details
Targeting Offenders and Creating Targeted Offender Lists (Webinar)
February 19, 2020
Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), U.S. Department of Justice
2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
During this Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN) webinar, join researchers and experienced law enforcement professionals for an interactive panel discussion on strategies for identifying prolific violent offenders and maintaining targeted offender lists.
Panelists will discuss questions related to implementation, such as:
- How can agencies ensure that offender lists are legally justifiable?
- What are effective strategies for working with local community leaders on offender identification programs?
- How can agencies use multiple data sources most effectively to inform offender identification strategies?
- How can agencies work effectively with a research partner to expand data analysis capacity to identify offenders?
- How can agencies ensure sufficient leadership buy-in to maintain sustainability?
Panelists will include Tom Woodmansee, a PSN law enforcement advisor, Dr. Scott Decker, law enforcement research expert, and representatives from the Tampa, Florida Police Department and the department's research partner.
Phone not available
Back To Results Page