Skip to main content
Phone or Mail
Browse By Topics
SEARCH Q & A
GRANTS & FUNDING
/ Event Details
Oklahoma Child Abuse and Neglect Conference
March 31, 2020 - April 02, 2020
University of Oklahoma Heath Sciences Center
Hilton Garden Inn and Conference Center
*This conference has been suspended until further notice. See the registration page for details: https://bbmc.ouhsc.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=MAP4RJ3RDH
The goal of this conference is to provide professionals who work in the area of child maltreatment with current research and best practices to better respond and provide appropriate services to children and their caregivers in the area of child maltreatment.
Conference Objectives - attendees will be able to:
- Learn current best practices in the areas of child maltreatment.
- Recognize and be more aware of signs and symptoms of abuse, neglect, and substance abuse exposed children.
- Raise awareness of the importance of cultural competencies in day-to-day activities.
Some sessions include:
- Painless Parenting
- Serving Traumatized LGBTQ+ Youth
- LGBTQ+ Youth and Juvenile Justice
- Critical Thinking
Back To Results Page