skip navigation

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


Does the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) provide funding to students?
There are no Office of Justice Programs (OJP) funding opportunities available for undergraduate or graduate students. The Graduate Research Fellowship Program from the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) provides dissertation research support to doctoral students. For financial aid information, visit the Department of Education's Financial Aid Information Center Web site.

Last Updated: March 25, 2014

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question