Special Feature: Community Corrections - Sex Offender Management
- Evaluation of the Implementation of the Sex Offender Treatment Intervention and Progress Scale (SOTIPS)
- National Institute of Justice-Sponsored, May 2018
- Sex Offender Registration and Notification in the United States: Current Case Law and Issues
- Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking, March 2018
- Adult Sex Offender Management
- Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking-Sponsored, July 2015
- Prosecution, Transfer, and Registration of Serious Juvenile Sex Offenders
- Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking, March 2015
- Resource Package for Paroling Authorities on Sex Offenders
- Bureau of Justice Assistance-Sponsored, October 2014
- Monitoring High-Risk Sex Offenders With GPS Technology: An Evaluation of the California Supervision Program, Final Report
- National Institute of Justice-Sponsored, March 2012
- Standards for the Prevention, Detection, Response and Monitoring of Sexual Abuse in Community Corrections
- National Institute of Justice-Sponsored, 2009
- Twenty Strategies for Advancing Sex Offender Management in Your Jurisdiction
- Center for Sex Offender Management, December 2008
- The Comprehensive Approach to Sex Offender Management
- Center for Sex Offender Management, November 2008
- Strategically Monitoring Sex Offenders: Accessing Community Corrections' Resources to Enhance Law Enforcement Capabilities
- Bureau of Justice Assistance-Sponsored, August 2008
- The Comprehensive Assessment Protocol (CAP): A Systemwide Review of Adult and Juvenile Sex Offender Management Strategies
- Center for Sex Offender Management, March 2008
- Center for Sex Offender Management (CSOM)
- The goal of CSOM is to enhance public safety by preventing further victimization through improving the management of adult and juvenile sex offenders who are in the community. The CSOM website contains publications, FAQ, training curricula and other resources to help those who are responsible for managing this community.
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ): Sex Offenders
- This section of the NIJ website presents access to information about NIJ-funded projects and research related to sex offender management and treatment.
- Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking (SMART)
- The responsibilities of the SMART Office include providing states with guidance regarding the implementation of the Adam Walsh Act and providing technical assistance to the states, territories, Indian tribes, local governments, and to public and private organizations.
- PREA 101 for Community Corrections
- This webinar, hosted by the National Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Resource Center, looked at how agencies are doing as they work to meet the PREA standards, provided resources, and discussed how agencies can continue to move forward with standard implementation.
- Sex Offenders Special Feature
- This online resource from NCJRS contains a compilation of publications and related websites that focus on sex offenders.