GRANTS & FUNDING
Tracking Forthcoming Opportunities
Subscribe to Funding News from NCJRS to learn about funding opportunities, grant-related events, and more from NCJRS and our federal sponsors.
Office of Justice Programs (OJP) Resources
- DOJ Program Plan
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) Program Plan is a tool to help applicants and grantees find funding opportunities from the Office of Justice Programs and other DOJ agencies. The Program Plan provides summary details of the funding opportunities each DOJ grant-making component is expecting to release or has released in the current fiscal year.
- 2017 Department of Justice Grants Financial Guide
- This resource serves as the primary reference manual to assist OJP, Office on Violence Against Women, and Community Oriented Policing Services Office award recipients in fulfilling their fiduciary responsibility to safeguard grant funds and ensure funds are used for the purposes for which they were awarded.
Sign up for the weekly Funding News from NCJRS email to be notified of solicitation releases and funding-related webinars from our federal sponsors.
Other Federal Resources
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
- The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance gives you access to a database of all federal programs and provides contact information for the offices that administer the programs.
- Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps)
- Through the FedBizOpps site, commercial vendors and government buyers can post, search, monitor, and retrieve opportunities solicited by the entire federal contracting community.
- Federal Register
- The Federal Register is a legal newspaper that informs citizens of their rights and obligations and provides access to a wide range of federal benefits and opportunities for funding.
- The Grants.gov website is a central storehouse for information on more than 1,000 federal government grant programs, and provides access to approximately $500 billion in annual awards.