Special Feature: Hate Crime – Prevalence
Publications & Multimedia
- Hate Crime Statistics, 2016
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, November 2017
- Hate Crime Victimization, 2004-2015
- Bureau of Justice Statistics, June 2017
- Hate Crime Victimization, 2004–2012 - Statistical Tables
- Bureau of Justice Statistics, February 2014
- Understanding Trends in Hate Crimes Against Immigrants and Hispanic-Americans
- National Institute of Justice-Sponsored, December 2013
- Hate Crime Victimization, 2003-2011
- Bureau of Justice Statistics, March 2013
- Hate Crime, 2003-2009
- Bureau of Justice Statistics, June 2011
- Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)
- The mission of BJS is to collect, analyze, publish, and disseminate information on crime, criminal offenders, victims of crime, and the operation of justice systems at all levels of government. Visit the Hate Crime section of the BJS website to view relevant reports and data.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- The FBI is the lead agency for enforcing federal civil rights laws and investigating hate crime is the number one priority of the FBI's Civil Rights Program. See the Hate Crimes section of the FBI site for access to data and to learn about the FBI's role in investigating hate crime cases.
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ)
- NIJ is the research, development, and evaluation agency of the U.S. Department of Justice and is dedicated to researching crime control and justice issues. Included on the NIJ website is a Hate Crime section which provides information and links to publications and related resources.