Special Feature: Mentoring – Related Resources
- National Mentoring Resource Center
- With support from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the National Mentoring Resource Center serves as a comprehensive and reliable resource for mentoring tools and information, as well as program and training materials, and technical assistance.
- Corporation for National and Community Service: Mentor
- This website highlights the importance of becoming involved in mentoring activities.
- The National Institute of Justice's CrimeSolutions.gov website is meant to help practitioners and policymakers understand what works in justice-related programs and practices. See the Mentoring Practice Profile for topic-specific information.
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP)
- OJJDP provides national leadership, coordination, and resources to prevent and respond to juvenile delinquency and victimization. See the Mentoring page to learn about OJJDP efforts related to youth mentoring and to access related resources and sites.
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP): Model Programs Guide (MPG)
- MPG contains information about evidence-based juvenile justice and youth prevention, intervention, and reentry programs. See the Mentoring page for access to a Mentoring Literature Review and rated programs.
- This site helps you create, maintain, and strengthen effective youth programs, including those that focus on mentoring activities.