Special Feature: Missing Children - AMBER Alert Information
Publications and Multimedia
- AMBER Alert Report: Analysis of AMBER Alert Cases
- Office of Justice Programs, Annual Report
- AMBER in Indian Country: Protecting Children in Tribal Communities
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention-Sponsored, February 2020
- The AMBER Plan
- Federal Communications Commission, January 2020
- Implementation of the Ashlynne Mike AMBER Alert in Indian Country Act of 2018: A Report to Congress
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, June 2019
- AMBER Alert Field Guide for Law Enforcement Officers
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention-Sponsored, May 2019
- AMBER Alert Best Practices, Second Edition
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, April 2019
- AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program Fact Sheet
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention-Sponsored, February 2019
The AMBER Advocate Newsletter
- AMBER Alert in Indian Country
- The AMBER Alert in Indian Country website provides integrated, 'one-stop' access to training, technical assistance and child protection resources for tribal law enforcement, public safety professionals and others in the community working with issues surrounding endangered, missing and abducted children.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- The NCMEC mission is to help prevent child abduction and sexual exploitation; help find missing children; and assist victims of child abduction and sexual exploitation, their families, and the professionals who serve them. The NCMEC site contains information about the AMBER Alert Program.
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP)
- OJJDP supports states, local communities, and tribal jurisdictions in their efforts to develop and implement effective programs for juveniles. Access the Missing and Exploited Children and National Missing Children's Day sections of the OJJDP website for program information and links to publications and resources.