Who Should Be Involved at the State or
- Crime victims/survivors.
- Community- and system-based victim service programs' staff
- Attorney General.
- Legislators and public policy makers.
- County, city and municipal elected officials.
- Criminal and juvenile justice professionals.
- Law enforcement.
- Defense bar.
- Judges and court administrators.
- Diversion programs.
- Institutional corrections.
- Offender community service programs.
- Mental health and medical professionals.
- Child protective services.
- Adult protective services.
- Social services.
- Mental health association.
- Civic and business leaders.
- Representatives of schools.
- Representatives of academia and higher education (including
faculty and students).
- Representatives of inter-faith communities and clergy.
- Public and community safety advocates.
- Representatives of Neighborhood Associations.
- News media.
- Anyone who has been touched by crime and victimization.
|State & Local Field Resource Package