Resource Guide Evaluation
Please take a moment to let the Office for Victims of Crime know
if the 2004 National Crime Victims Rights Week Resource
Guide was useful to you and your organization.
1. How did you use the Resource Guide in planning your
commemorative events? Please share specific examples that can be
highlighted in next years Resource Guide.
2. Which components of the Resource Guide were most helpful
to you? Why?
3. Which components of the Resource Guide were least helpful
to you? Why?
4. Was the camera-ready artwork helpful to you as you planned
your commemorative events? How?
5. Was it helpful to have the camera-ready artwork on a CD? Yes
or No (Please circle one.)
6. The NCVRW Introductory Theme DVD is a new feature of the Resource
Guide. Did you use it and, if so, how? Did you find it useful?
If it wasnt useful, please explain.
7. Did the materials in the Resource Guide support this
years theme, Victims Rights: Americas Values?
8. What additional resources or materials would you find helpful
in next years Resource Guide that will help commemorate
the 25th anniversary of National Crime Victims Rights
Please fax this evaluation form to:
Office for Victims of Crime
National Crime Victims Rights Week Committee
202-514-6383 or 202-305-2440
Thank you for your assistance in evaluating the 2004 National
Crime Victims Rights Week Resource Guide!
|National Crime Victims' Rights
Week: Victims' Rights: America's Values
||April 1824, 2004