Please take a moment to let the Office for Victims of Crime
know if the 2005 National Crime Victims' Rights
Week Resource Guide was useful to you and your organization.
1. How did you use the Resource Guide in planning your
commemorative events? Please share specific examples that can be
highlighted in next year's Resource Guide.
2. Which components of the Resource Guide were most helpful
to you? Why?
3. Which components of the Resource Guide were least helpful
to you? Why?
4. Was the camera-ready artwork helpful to you as you planned
your commemorative events? If so, how?
5. Was it helpful to have the camera-ready artwork on a CD? Yes
or No (Please circle one.)
6. Was the 2005 NCVRW theme, Justice Isn't Served Until
Crime Victims Are, one that you could easily work with for
observances and other public awareness activities in your jurisdiction?
Is it a theme that you can use at other times during the year?
7. Did the materials in the Resource Guide adequately reflect
this year's theme?
8. Did the new format (booklets) of the Resource Guide make
it easier to access and retain the materials?
9. What additional resources or materials would you find helpful
in the 2006 NCVRW Resource Guide?
10. Did you use the electronic version of the Resource Guide on
OVC's Web site? If so, did you find it easy to move through
the pages? Yes or No (Please circle one.) Did each page
load quickly? Yes or No (Please circle one.) Are there any
unique features you would like to see added to the Resource
Guide Web site?
Please fax this evaluation form to:
Office for Victims of Crime
National Crime Victims' Rights
202-514-6383 or 202-305-2440
As an alternative, an electronic version of this form is included
on the CD included in the Resource Guide. You can complete this
version of the form and e-mail it to Diane Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your assistance in evaluating the 2005 National
Crime Victims' Rights Week Resource Guide!
|National Crime Victims' Rights
Week: Justice Isn't Served Until Crime Victims Are
||April 1016, 2005