OVC Resource Center
The OVC Resource Center (OVCRC) provides information and resources to agencies and organizations that support victims and victim service providers, including national, international, state, military, tribal advocacy assistance, and nonprofit agencies. As part of the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS), OVCRC offers—
- Qualified staff to answer questions or conduct research.
- Publications and other resources from the Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice agencies.
- The NCJRS library and abstract database, a repository of more than 190,000 scholarly reports, journal articles, books, and other media on criminal justice and victim issues and research.
- A broad array of resources accessible through the NCJRS Web site (www.ncjrs.gov) under the topic "Victims."
- Additional online resources, including the OVC Web Forum, online resource directory, and calendar of events.
- Subscription services for the biweekly online newsletter JUSTINFO, periodic electronic notices, and many topic-focused listservs.
For more details, visit the OVCRC Web site.