OVC Training and Technical Assistance Information Source
The OVC TTAC Information System (OTIS) is a comprehensive, Web-based information management system that provides OVC and other approved audiences with a single information source for training and technical assistance resources (TTA) and activities. OTIS was developed to support all OVC TTAC operations and functions, ensure effective management, facilitate proactive project planning, and identify areas that may need targeted services. The system contains data on TTA recipients, consultants, scholarship applications, and call center requests. It provides a timesaving, standardized way of collecting and tracking data to support daily project planning and management functions, and it enables staff to query any data area or module. It also supports an area on evaluation of TTA activities. The following are the data modules in OTIS:
- TTA Request Module-includes information on requesters and types of TTA requested.
- Consultant Module-contains profiles of OVC TTAC consultants including skills and area of expertise.
- Scholarship Module-tracks scholarship applications.
- Call Center Module-includes information on OVC TTAC inquiries.
- Evaluation Module-captures information on TTA needs assessment and evaluation.