Special Feature: Reentry - Training and Technical Assistance
- Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA): National Training and Technical Assistance Center (NTTAC)
- BJA NTTAC serves as a major source of justice-related training and technical assistance information and resources to improve justice systems and reentry efforts nationwide.
- The National Institute of Justice's CrimeSolutions.gov website is meant to help practitioners and policymakers understand what works in justice-related programs and practices, including programs and practices related to reentry/release.
- Justice Events
- The NCJRS Justice Events calendar provides access to trainings, webinars, and other justice-related events from a variety of sources, including events that focus on offender reentry.
- Model Programs I-Guide: Juvenile Reentry Programs
- The goal of this Implementation Guide (I-Guide) is to provide information on the beginning stages of implementing a reentry program. The I-Guide includes research on programs that offer comprehensive reentry efforts for youth while they are in a juvenile facility and continue upon their transition to the community.
- National Parole Resource Center (NPRC)
- Funded in part by the Bureau of Justice Assistance, NPRC is a national initiative that underscores the critical role that paroling authorities play in the American criminal justice system. NPRC serves as a source of information, training, and technical assistance for paroling authorities and the supervision agencies that they oversee and with whom they collaborate.
- National Reentry Resource Center
- Sponsored by the Bureau of Justice Assistance, the National Reentry Resource Center provides education, training, and technical assistance to states, tribes, territories, local governments, service providers, nonprofit organizations, and corrections agencies working on prisoner reentry.
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP): Training and Technical Assistance
- OJJDP provides national leadership, coordination, and resources to those working to prevent and respond to juvenile delinquency and victimization. A major component of these efforts is the provision of training and technical assistance resources that address the needs of juvenile justice practitioners and support state and local efforts.
- U.S. Department of Education: Reentry Education Tool Kit
- This tool kit offers guidelines, tools, and resources to help education providers implement the Reentry Education Framework. The Framework promotes the development of an education continuum spanning facility- and community-based reentry education programs.