IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Drug Courts - Programs
- The National Institute of Justice's CrimeSolutions.gov uses rigorous research to inform practitioners and policy makers about what works in criminal justice, juvenile justice, and crime victim services. On CrimeSolutions.gov you will find evaluations of specific programs that focus on a variety of justice topics, including drug courts.
- Drug Court Clearinghouse/Adult Technical Assistance Project
- Through this Bureau of Justice Assistance-supported program, American University provides technical assistance and training services to adult drug court programs. Included on the site are resources showing the location of drug courts throughout the United States.
- State Drug Courts
- This section of the Bureau of Justice Assistance-supported National Drug Court Resource Center site provides contact information for drug court coordinators within each state as well as links to state court websites.
- Translating Drug Court Research into Practice
- Co-funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance and the National Institute of Justice, the purpose of the Adult Drug Court Research to Practice Initiative is to disseminate information to drug court practitioners about current research relevant to the operations and services of adult drugs.
- U.S. Drug Court Map
- The Federally-supported National Association of Drug Court Professionals' U.S. Drug Court Map provides a means to search for and locate drug courts throughout the country.