IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Identity Theft - Training and Technical Assistance
The following training and technical assistance opportunities are a sample of those available through nationally recognized agencies and associations.
- Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) National Training and Technical Assistance Center (NTTAC)
- BJA NTTAC serves as a major source of justice-related training and technical assistance information and resources, and offers specialized assistance on matters related to crime and the justice field.
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- This program of the FLETC Office is designed for investigators, auditors, analysts and individuals serving as direct law enforcement support personnel which provides a foundation for fraud and financial investigations. Training is also provided to other federal, state, local or foreign law enforcement organizations.
- National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)
- NW3C offers training for law enforcement personnel that incorporates current practices from experts in financial and computer forensic investigations.
- Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) Training and Technical Assistance Center (TTAC)
- OVC TTAC assists victim service providers, advocates, and allied professionals in learning new skills and adopting best practices to enhance their continued success in providing quality victim services. OVC TTAC offers a variety of trainings, including Identity Theft Victim Assistance Online Training Supporting Victims' Financial and Emotional Recovery.
Justice Events Calendar
The NCJRS Justice Events calendar offers a comprehensive list of conferences, workshops, seminars, and other events.