Special Feature: Stalking - Additional Resources
Publications & Multimedia
- Violence and Victimization Research Division's Compendium of Research on Violence Against Women, 1993-2016
- National Institute of Justice, August 2017
- Exploratory Research on the Impact of the Growing Oil Industry in North Dakota and Montana on Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking: A Final Summary Overview
- National Institute of Justice-Sponsored, September 2016
- Five Things About Violence Against American Indian and Alaska Native Men and Women
- National Institute of Justice, May 2016
- Responding to Stalking: A Guide for Supervised Visitation and Safe Exchange Programs
- Office on Violence Against Women-Sponsored, March 2015
- Stalking Fact Sheet
- Office on Violence Against Women-Sponsored, January 2015
- Teen Dating Abuse and Harassment in the Digital World: Implications for Prevention and Intervention
- National Institute of Justice-Sponsored, February 2013
- National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey: 2010 Summary Report
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, November 2011
- Research on Partner Stalking: Putting the Pieces Together
- National Institute of Justice-Sponsored, October 2010
- Voices From the Field: Stalking
- National Institute of Justice, June 2010
- Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS): Stalking
- This section of the BJS site presents statistical findings related to stalking offenses and highlights BJS resources and data tables on stalking.
- NCJRS Internet Safety Special Feature: Cyberbullying and Cyberstalking
- This online resource offers a compilation of publications and referrals to organizations dealing with cyberbullying and cyberstalking.
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ): Stalking
- This compilation of stalking resources from NIJ includes ongoing research and future directions, publications, funding opportunities, events, and more.
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- The Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) has partnered with the National Center for Victims of Crime (NCVC) Stalking Resource Center to encourage communities to focus attention on this serious and deadly crime. This site includes facts sheets, media tools, brochures, as well as downloadable artwork.
- Office for Victims of Crime (OVC): Stalking
- This website provides information on rights and services afforded to victims of stalking, including cyberstalking. Included are links to related organizations as well as publications that address the issue of stalking.
- Office on Violence Against Women (OVW): Stalking
- OVW provides information on the U.S. Department of Justice's legal and policy issues regarding violence against women and responds to requests for information regarding violence against women, including stalking.
- Stalking Resource Center (SRC)
- In 2000, the National Center for Victims of Crime partnered with the U.S. Department of Justice Office on Violence Against Women to create the Stalking Resource Center (SRC). The SRC mission is to enhance the ability of professionals, organizations, and systems to effectively respond to stalking.