Special Feature: Stalking - Funding
Publications & Multimedia
- DOJ Program Plan
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) Program Plan is a tool to help applicants and grantees find funding opportunities. The Program Plan provides summary details of the funding opportunities each DOJ grant-making component is expecting to release or has released in the current fiscal year.
- Grants 101
- Created by the Office of Justice Programs, Grants 101 is a step-by-step tutorial on the grant process and is designed to help prospective grantees prepare more effective applications.
- Grants.gov is a central storehouse for information on over 1,000 federal grant programs and provides access to approximately $500 billion in annual awards.
- Office of Justice Programs (OJP)
- OJP provides federal leadership in developing the nation's capacity to prevent and control crime, administer justice, and assist victims. Contained on the OJP Funding Resource Center site is information about open solicitations, resources for applicants and grantees, grant procedures and requirements, links to State Administering Agencies, and additional grant-related resources.
- Office on Violence Against Women (OVW): Grant Programs
- OVW administers a number of grant programs designed to develop the nation's capacity to reduce stalking and other forms of violence by strengthening services to victims and holding offenders accountable.