ABSTRACTS DATABASE ONLINE TUTORIAL
Download Your Results
Full abstracts can be downloaded to a text or HTML file and saved on a user's computer.
- On the search results page, check the box next to each title that you would like to download. This selection may also be made from the abstracts record page.
- Click on the download button in the upper or lower right-hand corner of the search results page.
- On the resulting page, follow the directions for your specific browser.
- Internet Explorer users should save their selections as a text file (*.txt).
- Firefox and Netscape users should add “.txt” to the end of the file name.