Due to the lapse in appropriations, Department of Justice websites will not be regularly updated. Please refer to the Department of Justice's contingency plan for more information.
The Office of Justice Programs is currently operational through 5:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, January 18, 2019. OJP staff, systems and services are available to assist grantees, stakeholders and the public. Payment requests submitted to the Grants Payment Request System through 6:00 a.m. (EST) on January 18 will be processed and submitted for payment. OJP award recipients should continue with scheduled, federally funded activities. If a lapse in FY 2019 appropriations continues beyond January 18, OJP will notify grantees regarding any potential impact on payment requests.
Funding OpportunitiesThe following funding opportunities are now available:
- Victims of Child Abuse Regional Children's Advocacy Centers Program
Applications due: 1/22/2019
- Research Assistantship Program
Applications due: 1/25/2019
- Internet Crimes Against Children: Enhancing Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans
Applications due: 2/19/2019
- Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
Applications due: 2/26/2019
- Access the latest issue of TechBeat to learn how Pennsylvania is streamlining its approach to inmate management and more
- See how BJA's VALOR Officer Safety and Wellness Program is supporting law enforcement officers
- Blog: Summit Promotes Justice for Rural Victims of Elder Abuse
- Read the Director's Corner message: Elevating Practitioners—From Advisers to Participants to Drivers