skip navigation

Justinfo Subscribe to Stay Informed

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


How do I obtain a lawyer for civil cases?
The Legal Services Corporation (LSC) funds civil legal aid programs around the nation to help Americans gain equal access to the judicial system. To find the nearest LSC program, visit the LSC Program Directory

You may also obtain a lawyer referral from the Find Legal Help section of the American Bar Association (ABA) Web site. This site provides tools that can assist you in locating a lawyer based upon your specific legal need.

Last Updated: February 8, 2011

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question