skip navigation

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


How do I submit a request to view an Office of Justice Programs (OJP) funded proposal?
To request full-text access to a funded proposal, you must submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Office of Justice Programs (OJP).

You can submit your FOIA request via mail using the following address:

Dorothy Lee, Paralegal Specialist
Office of Justice Programs
Department of Justice
Room 5400, 810 7th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20531

If you would like to contact OJP FOIA staff, please use the following phone number: (202) 307-6235.

Last Updated: March 30, 2011

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question