skip navigation


Who can I contact to help me develop a safety plan?
If your local police department employs a victim advocate, he/she maybe able to help you develop a safety plan. The National Center for Victims of Crime (NCVC) Stalking Resource Center also provides information regarding safety plans on the Stalking Safety Planning section of their site. For additional information, visit the Crime Victimization: Domestic and Family Violence and Crime Victimization: Stalking sections of the Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) website.

Last Updated: December 28, 2015

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question