skip navigation

Justinfo Subscribe to Stay Informed

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


Where can I go for assistance if my child has been abducted and taken to another country?
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) has created A Family Resource Guide on International Parental Kidnapping, which provides information about and guidance on what to do if an international parental kidnapping has occurred. Also, the U.S. Department of State has created an International Parental Child Abduction page to assist the parent of an abducted child. Assistance may also be obtained from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). For additional information, visit the Kidnaping section of our Web site.

Last Updated: December 21, 2012

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question