skip navigation


I am a member of the military and have been a victim of crime. Where can I go for assistance?
Each military department has established an interdisciplinary Victim and Witness Assistance Council that provides assistance to victims of crimes on military installations. Contact information for each branch of the military is located on the Department of Defense (DoD) Victim and Witness Assistance Council website.

Additionally, victims of sexual assault can confidentially contact the Department of Defense (DoD) Safe Helpline.

For additional information, visit the Specific Populations: Military Personnel section of the Office for Victims of Crime website.

Last Updated: May 8, 2013

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question