We encourage your Feedback -- tell us how you use the NCJRS Virtual Library and Abstracts Database, how you access the collection, and any ways we can improve our services to better meet your needs.
- NCJRS Abstracts Database Search – Access more than 225,000 collection records and over 80,000 online resources, including all known Office of Justice Programs works.
- Online NCJ Thesaurus Search – Search the NCJRS Thesaurus to discover related search terms, and perform a more comprehensive search of the NCJRS Abstracts Database.
- Interlibrary Loan – Place a document loan request. This service is available to the public and libraries through Interlibrary Loan, though fees may apply. There is no cost to Federal, State, and local government personnel.
- Photocopy/PDF – Order a photocopy or PDF scan from our collection for a fee.
- OCLC WorldCat® to discover if particular NCJRS collection documents are available at your local library.
- International Document Exchange (IDE) – Apply for membership in the IDE program.
- Recommend/Donate Materials – Contribute select U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs-related materials and resources to our collection.
- Weekly Accessions List – See what we've recently added to the collection in a week-by-week breakdown.
Online Federal Resources
Office of Justice Programs Resources
- CrimeSolutions (NIJ)
- Criminal Justice Testing and Evaluation Consortium (NIJ)
- Data Analysis Tools (BJS)
- Data Collections (BJS)
- Federal Justice Statistics Program (BJS)
- Model Programs Guide (OJJDP)
- Sex Offender Management Assessment and Planning Initiative (SMART)
- Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (SMART)
- Statistical Briefing Book (OJJDP)
- World Factbook of Criminal Justice Systems (BJS)
Other Federal Government Resources
- DOJ Program Plan (DOJ)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons Library (BOP)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons Facilities Directory (BOP)
- Federal Sentencing Data Reports by Geography (USSC)
- Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology
- Library of Congress (LOC)
- National Archive of Criminal Justice Data (NACJD)
- Annual Reports and Sourcebook of Federal Sentencing Statistics (USSC)
- Statistical Abstracts of the United States (U.S. Census)
- Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program (FBI)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Government Publishing Office