Smart on Juvenile Justice Initiative
Watch video of OJJDP Administrator Bob Listenbee discussing the Smart on Juvenile Justice Initiative.
Submit a nomination by July 30, 2015. Learn more
OJP, through its bureaus and offices, awards more than $2 billion to state, local, and private agencies and organizations each year. Looking to get financial backing for your project or program?
Search Justice Information
Register to Stay Informed
Join the NCJRS community to stay informed about new publications, grants and funding opportunities, and other news and announcements.
Register now to receive emails from the Federal sponsors.
Now Available: The Summer Edition of OVC News & Program Updates
- On the Job: Meet Dr. Ann Carson, Bureau of Justice Statistics Statistician
- BJS proposes reinstatement of National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) Identity Theft Supplement
- Scholarships available for law enforcement officers to attend the 2015 International Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Conference
- Medal of Valor nomination period to run through July 31 )
- The OJP Diagnostic Center is now on Twitter – follow @OJPdc
A number of funding opportunities remain available from OJP bureaus and offices. See OJP Current Funding Opportunities for details.
Operation Broken Heart Targets Online Child Predators
Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Forces arrested 1,140 child predators from 41 states during a two-month, nationwide operation. More than 3,000 federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies participated in the operation.