We encourage your Feedback -- tell us how you use the NCJRS Virtual Library and Abstracts Database, how you access the collection, and any ways we can improve our services to better meet your needs.
- NCJRS Abstracts Database Search – Access more than 225,000 collection records and over 80,000 online resources, including all known Office of Justice Programs works.
- Online NCJ Thesaurus Search – Search the NCJRS Thesaurus to discover related search terms, and perform a more comprehensive search of the NCJRS Abstracts Database.
- Interlibrary Loan – Place a document loan request. This service is available to the public and libraries through Interlibrary Loan, though fees may apply. There is no cost to Federal, State, and local government personnel.
- Photocopy/PDF – Order a photocopy or PDF scan from our collection for a fee.
- OCLC WorldCat® to discover if particular NCJRS collection documents are available at your local library.
- International Document Exchange (IDE) – Apply for membership in the IDE program.
- Recommend/Donate Materials – Contribute select U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs-related materials and resources to our collection.
- Weekly Accessions List – See what we've recently added to the collection in a week-by-week breakdown.
Online Federal Resources
Office of Justice Programs Resources
Other Federal Government Resources